Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Back To The Future Then Hell And Back - A Lucky Man's Story

Usually I can’t stop writing. I find myself full of words, writing, speaking, it flows from somewhere. Sometimes at work I have to do presentations, speeches and try to make them as funny and as entertaining as possible. Why? Because that's what is expected of me, yet today, for the first time I find myself saying nothing. If there is one thing I can say is this: my words - be them rubbish or otherwise, I came across a very special and quite significant interview on YouTube. An interview by Michael J Fox filmed in 2002 for an American chat show/news item.

Today, I find myself trying to forward this piece of film in some way. I can’t. I’ll just show you this instead…..


To Michael J Fox….. Your platform, Sir….

No comments: